Monday, November 11, 2013

Everywhere...


Thank you for taking an interest, and I apologise that there have been none of my usual adventures, because I really must finish this book.  It's piss or get off the pot time; & if it's in there, by God...

it's coming out- even if I have to tie rope around it's forequarters and drag it out oldshcool. 

So, I am sadly confined to barracks.  

This demands a degree of introspection, which has seen a rise in some of the other personal blogging. 


Steinbeck used to keep a diary of his novels...it's the same type of thing.  It's done with a view to keeping things on track. 

You don't want people like me banging on endlessly but getting nowhere.  Ideally, there should be some sense of forward motion. 


I hope that is the case;

I hope this is not more wallowing disguised as healing work. 

Let me know if you sense it is the latter. 


I'd like to see some inroads.  I'd like to see some healthy contributions to the discussion. 


I'd like to see some real change. 



Everywhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment