Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Setting Son...


I just thought I would share this beautiful sunset with you, after all that summer rain. 


 

 



Isn't it amazing, how subtly the colours change in a matter of only a few minutes???

I bid you good night, sweet dreams, & my most heartfelt thanks for you taking an interest in my writing, and thank you for the amazing discussion afterward. 

I truly think my craft is getting better day by day, & that is a direct result of your input. 
How on earth does a writer improve unless people read it? 

& even BETTER if it generates some fun and fellowship! 

Today has been bitter sweet...but at least I can retire with such beautiful colours in my life. 

Sweet dreams, my dear friends. 

You make my life worth living.


 

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment