Thursday, July 11, 2013

Gift.

I heard someone today say she 'Needs beautifying'.

I see you...& I be you.

It is not only women who think they need 'improvement' somehow.

For me? It is weight. An ongoing battle with the midriff. & I fear it has more to do with vanity than health. Sad, really.

Of course...everybody knows...if we do not feel beautiful inside- then any external modification shall remain just that- a battle.

& one we will lose.

I should read my own posts; the other day I wrote about how truth comes from within, not without.

So too does our sense of self.

At risk of sounding like some kind of sufi (I assure you, not for the last time, I have nothing to sell...) you are ALL beautiful.

WE are all beautiful.

Perhaps we ought appreciate our gifts more...lest we lose them forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment