Monday, April 1, 2013

STURDY BOOTS




This book is causing me to be political again.  I can feel it in my gut.

I actually seem to think I can do something about the real issues.  The grand illusion.  I must be out of my mind.  I'm finding it hard to separate the personal injustices and the collective. 

But I HAVE to follow this through, see how far it goes.

Once the book is finished- in about six weeks- I think I will head back to the states to see if I can connect with the homeless i met there.  (I will do them the courtesy of not asking their position on marriage, and instead offer them something dull and mundane, like food & cash.) 
Who knows?  I might even get to Milwaukee to find out what tf gives with all these poor bloody black women being evicted.

Where tf do THEY go?  & their children??

Poor bastards. 

I might even get lucky and happen upon a decent publishing house in Chicago.  

Could happen!!

I LOVE that town.  I hope some of you will join me. 

It's a rocky road out of hell...bring a good pair of boots.

Everyone should have a good sturdy pair of boots...    

No comments:

Post a Comment