Sunday, April 14, 2013

I want to be blind.



This is so ghastly...

what happened to dear Rehtaeh Parsons.

It is unimaginable.

Unspeakable.

Unthinkable.


Tell me this did not happen.

Because if it did...

I want to be blind.

Deaf...

and Dumb.

There are no words.  

I can't even think straight.

I can't write properly.

What now is even 'proper'?

What is there left to...

Believe??

How does one live while this horror goes on...

anywhere???? 


I can't...focus. 

I want to tear my fuckin' eyeballs out. 

I want to weep like some grandmother. 

I don't know what I want to do.
 

Rehtaeh Parsons...

you poor, dear, sweet soul.

this world was too ugly for one as beautiful as you. 

We should have provided a safe place for you here on the planet...

& we did not. 

We were too busy making money, shopping, dropping bombs on each other and watching TV.

Anything but looking after the little ones. 

As one who had my share of hell in my early years...

I want to say I know...but the truth is...

I can only imagine.

No, I don't WANT to imagine...

the HORROR of your final hours.

Dear young woman...

You deserved a gentle, kind, courageous young man to take you in his arms and love you...

make love to you sweetly in your own good time...

and love you 'til old age claimed your willing, adorable soul.

Instead...

you were torn apart by a savage pack of evil demons...

too horrid even for Satan.

Let them burn in the fires of the hell of their own guilt and shame...

If it ever catches up with them.

For there is no other punishment available in this 'civilised' western world...

NONE to fit these crimes.

I can only hope...one day...

these bastards will see what they have done.

I hope one day...the enormity of their crimes creep up on them, and take them from behind like they took dear Rehtaeh...& torture them into turning out the lights...

As she had to extinguish her own.

Rest in peace...Rehtaeh Parsons

I am so sorry, poor sweet gentle soul.

I am sorry I have not worked hard enough to create a world that is safe enough for your beauty to flourish. 

I'm SO sorry. 

I am stuck with this wretched, filthy legacy...

but you...you are free. 

The concerns of this selfish, petty, lost world need no longer bother you. 

There is a much better place for souls like you. 

MUCH better. 

I have to believe this. 

Otherwise...there is nothing. 


The gods help me make it through this day...

<3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment