Thursday, March 7, 2013

Time to get the BIG STICK out and spank a few bottoms again...

RIGHT!! 

Pay attention. 

I'm telling you this YET AGAIN for your own good, because I'm a mate.

Ease up on yourself, for heaven's sake!!!

I understand poor body image- I have been there myself. 

But ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!

The way some of you ride yourself about yourself...

It beggars belief. 

It defies comprehension.

Would you let someone else talk to you that way?

I'm willing to bet NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

So why do it to yourself?

What are you...SCHIZO???

If you are- my apologies- and carrying on, Sybil.

But the rest of you????  JESUS WEPT SALTY TEARS IN HEAVEN! 

I have NO IDEA what most of you are talking about!

It's like you are talking gibbersih you found on another planet!!

Listen to me;

you are BEAUTIFUL JUST AS YOU ARE. 

Every single one of my friends is quite wonderful in every way- & yet I reckon 75% of you have some gripe or other about your weight, your butt, your boobs or your face...

It's madness.  Sheer bloody madness.

I see it all the time.

And it's UNNECESSARY. 

There is NOTHING wrong with any of you- you look just as you are supposed to, and life is unfolding for you exactly as it is supposed to. 

Trust me on this.

You're not a horse- so stop riding yourself like one. 

It does nothing for me...& I would be very surprised if it was doing anything positive for you OR for anyone else.  So JUST STOP IT. 

You look fantastic- JUST AS YOU ARE. 

So cheer up, lighten off, and go do something constructive for someone else. 

And GET OFF YOURSELF, as we say downunda.

If you cannot hear this...then it is not your body that needs attention.

It's your ATTENTION.

Go forth and prosper...

Heart.   

No comments:

Post a Comment