Tuesday, July 10, 2012

YOUR DEEPEST DARKEST FEAR...

Last night, I had this dream.

I got up in the morning, and looked at the newspaper.  (It wasn't that free local thing we get down here in the arsehole of the world; it was one of those big city bog rolls.) 

And there on the FRONT COVER- it was announced they had irrefutable proof that my brute of a Father and I were indeed the same person

They had it all; facts, figures.

Photographs, statistics, graphs, charts and interviews.

All of it.

For the world to see.

Clearly...this is my deepest darkest fear.

I knew that already.

My job is to get past it to the other side.

Set myself free. Or die trying.

Which is part of the reason I am here.

So...

Why are YOU here?

What praytell is your deepest darkest fear?

What is blocking YOU??

What imprisons YOU from being 'all that you can be'??

Do tell.

1 comment: