Monday, April 30, 2012

WTF Sorry??

I heard a good question today.

Why do WE apologise to THEM when THEY bumped into US???

In my opinion it is because, for a variety of reasons many of which go back to our childhood, most of us are snivelling toadying suck-butts who loathe ourselves terribly, consider ourselves oxygen thieves and never feel we are entitled to that bit of space.

Which is why most of us let ourselves be walked all over by government and corporations.

Sad but true.

When we learn to say 'wtf' instead of 'sorry'...

We will be ready to take back the powah.

imho...  

4 comments:

  1. I don't apologize (Yankee spelling).
    I respond: "Hey pal, you some kinda republican who voted for Bush twice, or something? Learn to walk like you have some personable responsibility. Poofter."

    Ok,... we don't say 'poofter'. Just threw that in for local association. Faggot. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. poofter doesn't sound quite right when you say it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't apologize either... I glare ...And I can give a killer glare :)

    ReplyDelete