Wednesday, October 2, 2013

'Too Beaucoup...'


Every once in a while...

(not often, but it happens)

I am asked why I never married.


It's pretty simple.

I am completely incapable of unconditional love.


& people with certain illnesses shouldn't sign contracts.


Sooner or later- there are always conditions.


'If you don't do this for me...

or that for me...


then you don't really love me!'


Like a petulant child...

engaging in a little black mail in exchange for the latest Z-Box.


& so it goes.


At least I admit it.


Those who take a chance with me...eventually come to realise it's going on,

& they can't even remember how

or when

it started.


just kinda' drifted into it.


Seduced by it.


tangled up in a black sea of needs.


They realise...

right around the same time as I do.


You didn't fuck me in my formative years. 


Brother Mamo of the Sacre Couer did.


Fucked me like a wild night in Bangkok.



Why should YOU have to pay for it?? 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment