Saturday, August 24, 2013

Sewage Pipe Dreaming...

Nothing worse than therapists who are just as fucked up as their patients. 

At one time, I briefly toyed with the idea of being a counsellor, thinking I had some kind of life experience that might be of some use in guiding others. 

Bullshit. 

I am in NO position to counsel anyone.  

Empathise with them, yes.  Relate to them, yes.  Share, yes. 

But counsel?   Pigs Arse.

One thing I can tell you for sure- I'm am fumbling along as blindly as anyone else. 

The more I travel...the more I realise this. 

Sometimes I feel we are all crawling along on our hands and knees in a dark sewerage pipe,

& a good day is when we are not bitten by a rat. (& learning to be cheerful about that, one of our greatest challenges.)  

It seems like...all of us are fumbling desperately...still crawling through the same crap...hoping if we just stick with it...

we will finally find the way out.


Or maybe it's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment